Current estimates place salt chlorination in over 75% of all pools in Australia and New Zealand. BioGuard has therefore developed the following range of salt pool products to enhance the operation of salt pools.
Salt Pool Sparkle
BioGuard Salt Pool Sparkle is a maintenance oxidiser for salt chlorinated pools with a unique blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- Patented blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- Totally soluble and dissolves almost instantly.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- For use in all salt-chlorinated pools.
- Classified as Non-Dangerous Good.
Salt Pool Sticks
BioGuard Salt Pool Sticks are 225g sticks that dissolve much slower than regular trichlor sticks or tablets when the pump is off and can last up to twice as long.
- Stabilised chlorine compounds not lost to the sun’s UV rays.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Helps maintain stabiliser level and improve salt cell efficiency.
- Once-a-fortnight maintenance.
Salt Pool Protector
BioGuard Salt Pool Protector is a highly effective algae inhibitor that works extremely well with salt chlorinators to prevent and kill a broad variety of algae.
- Effective against all common and many mutant strains of algae.
- Long-lasting protection in salt chlorinated pools.
- Faster removal of dead algae.
- pH adjuster improves sanitiser efficiency.
Salt Cell Cleaner
BioGuard Salt Cell Cleaner is designed to effectively clean chlorinator cells of scale deposits and other material without damaging the cell.
- Also contains metal sequestering agents and detergents.
- Removes scale build-up from salt cells.
- Improves cell efficiency which prolongs cell life and reduces running costs.
- Won’t damage cells unlike straight hydrochloric acid.
Salt Pool Stain & Scale Control
BioGuard Salt Pool Stain & Scale Control is a liquid sequestering agent that prevents the formation of scale in salt chlorinated pools.
- Liquid sequestering agent.
- Prevents formation of crystalline calcium, magnesium and other water hardness ions.
- Helps prevent scale build-up from high calcium levels.
- Chelates iron, copper, manganese and heavy metals to prevent staining of pool surfaces.
Salt Pool Stabiliser
BioGuard Salt Pool Stabiliser is a granular cyanuric acid for use in salt chlorinated systems that prevents chlorine loss due to sunlight and prolongs salt cell life.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Reduces chlorine consumption.
- Extends life of salt cell by reducing chlorine generation demands.
- Storage and transport friendly.