Evo Heat Force Series
Force by EvoHeat is our domestic pool and spa heat pump that provides high performance with the lowest running costs. The Force Series is built with high quality components from leading brand manufactures in the USA, Europe and Japan and designed to perform 365 days of the year under our harsh Australian conditions.
Great Australian Money Savers for Backyard Pools
With eternally fluctuating energy prices, don’t gamble with low C.O.P. (i.e. low efficiency) pool heaters. The Force Series is a sure thing with class leading C.O.P. of 6kW+ output for every 1kW of electricity you pay for. It’s more than 600% more energy efficient compared to other heating technology on the market. More bang for your buck means a rapid return on investment. Don’t just take our word for it – check out our savings to expect.
- Heating and cooling
- Compact sleek design
- Automatic defrost system
- Cutting edge, intelligent touch screen LCD allowing full programmability.
- Electronic expansion valve (EEV2)
- Exclusive ripple fin technology
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Flow switch and high pressure cut out to ensure additional safety and protection
- PVC and powder coated zincalume corrosion resistant cabinet
- Easy installation
- Low noise fan blades
- Horizontal airflow
C.O.P as High as 6.0+
Force delivers pool heating through exceptional performance and at the lowest cost with C.O.P. as high as 6kw+ output for every 1kW of electricity you pay for.
Cooling & Heating
Unlike other heat pumps on the market, EvoHeat heat pumps delivers heating, cooling and automatic mode to suit all pool temperature requirements.
Ripple Fin Technology
EvoHeat’s exclusive ripple fin heater technology increases condenser surface area by 10-15% producing greater energy collection while maintaining a compact design.
Electronic Expansion Value (EEV)
The most advanced refrigeration control available. Our EEV provides precise refrigerant control which results in higher C.O.P.’s and improved efficiency of +10-15% over other commercial heater brands.
Titanium Heat Exchanger
Force heat pumps are built with the highest durability while ensuring maximum heat transfer with increased output resulting in 30% higher efficiency in contrast with standard heat exchangers.
Force heat pumps utilise a four-way valve reverse defrost method. It provides automatic defrosting based on ambient temp and allows the unit to work with ambient air temperatures as low as -7°C.
LCD Touch Screen
Cutting edge, intelligent touch screen LCD allowing full programmability. Maintain your water temperature to within 1/2 a degree while maintaining optimum heater operating performance.
Flow Switch & High Pressure Cut Out
Force series are designed with flow switch and high pressure cut out to ensure additional safety and protection.
Corrosion and Frosting Protections
The Bluetec hydrophilic coating resists corrosion and frosting. The corrugated, louvered fin extends the heat exchange surface, resulting in more contact with the inlet air and improved efficiency of the evaporators.
EvoHeat’s Bluetec hydrophilic coating on the condenser fins is the latest technology in corrosion protection allowing your new heat pump to maintain it’s high efficiency for many years to come. The protective coating has also been infused with technology that inhibits ice from forming on the fins. Ice on the fins reduces air flow and heat transfer, therefore impacting on its efficiency. Without a Bluetec coating your heat pump could turn into a block of ice.
Solar Pool Heating
A stainless steel above ground roller is a trouble free and lightweight system, that’s perfect for handling and also storing your pool blanket.
They can easily be operated by anyone, and all It takes is less than a minute or so to retract or withdraw the pool blanket from your pool.
It also features adjustable fittings, which are simple, durable and long lasting. An easy to use product that will offer years of trouble-free service. A cost effective solution to suit your requirements, plus it will tidy up your swimming pool entertainment area.
What is a Pool Blanket?
Installing a Sunline pool blanket can save you more than money and debris in the pool… You’ll be saving the sun’s natural warmth, eliminate evaporation and reduce running costs in terms of maintenance and pool chemical consumption.
A cost effective and convenient way to save water and heat your pool at the same time, Solar blankets are made from a film containing thousands of tiny bubbles which work together to collect and retain heat in your pool.
The blanket floats on top of the water (bubble side down) and allows solar energy to pass through – trapping and retaining the heat in your pool. Warming your pool by up to 8º and reducing heat loss by up to 75% by simply reducing water evaporation.
Swimming Pool Blankets
Sancell Pool Covers are proud to introduce our new Streamline Dome™ blanket material. The Streamline Dome™ profile has a sturdy rounded bubble 18mm wide and just 3mm high laid out in an easy-to-clean hose-off pattern. The Streamline Dome™ is a stronger, more resilient shape with the same insulating properties as its predecessor. Available in 400, 500 and 600 micron Sancell Pool Covers are made in Australia with only the best quality raw materials.
- All Sancell Pool Covers are manufactured with LDPE4 and is 100% recyclable at the end of its product life
- Sancell Pool Covers contain up to 15% post industrial recycled content
- Manufactured from a proprietary formulated compound containing UV stabilisers to prevent degradation and fading under the harsh Australian weather conditions
- Reduce evaporation by up to 97%
- Reduce heat loss through evaporation
- Reduce the loss of chemicals in your pool
- Suitable for use on domestic and commercial pools
- Prevent unwanted leaves and debris getting into pools and filters, saving you time in cleaning and money in chemicals
- Sancell is the only ISO accredited bubble plastics extruder in Australia.
- Sancell Pty Ltd have adopted internal systems to achieve certification in ISO standards for Quality (9001), Health & Safety (18001) and of course the Environment (14001).
- Proudly Made in Australia
Benefits of the dome shaped bubble:
- The new shallow 3mm bubble allows your blanket to roll up more compactly and save space. Perfect for recessed, mounted and enclosed blanket installations
- The dome is a stronger streamlined shape with fewer weak spots created during the manufacturing process
- The rounded shape means the pool blanket slides over the pool edges when being placed on and pulled off your pool reducing abrasions or punctures to the bubbles
- Easy to clean pattern; simply hose off dirt, leaves or chemicals and remove blanket to reveal your pristine pool